Friday, October 22, 2010

Downtown Girls




This is downtown LA on a Saturday afternoon. Practically like a ghost town, perfect for taking pictures. I've never been to the Walt Disney Hall this close before and it's just as amazing as viewing it from afar. Although I am a lover of old things, I can appreciate beauty in any period. I am loving her sleek, modern curves, her shiny, glistening facade against that clear blue sky. Sort of like a confident, smart woman who is basking in her glory...and I am basking in hers.

Dress from SM, Linea Paolo shoes, Cole Haan bag, Oliver Peoples sunnies, Vintage necklace (gifted by a friend), Zodiac watch

1 comment:

  1. really love how you put this outfit together! am going to SM now! hahaha. your photographer is very good as well....knows the right angles to shoot....teka, baka naman extra ka lang...if i know, he was really taking a photo of the architectural details of walt disney hall. i am sooo kidding. ;)

    very nice my friend! i'm sure it is one of the more memorable annivs of your life. :)

    -marianne

    ReplyDelete