Friday, June 25, 2010

Theater Threads


Off to the theater to see "South Pacific", one of my favorite musicals. I wanted to go "period" to go with the story so I wore this dress. I've had this one for so long I don't even remember where I picked it up from. To this day, this remains to be my absolute favorite vintage dress. I always feel great when I have this on! Can you tell?...I'm just giddy with excitement!
Bag (straps are tucked in), used as a clutch - Volcom
Shoes (Peeptoe, Mary Jane Platforms) - Next
Sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs
BTW, "South Pacific" on stage is a must-see. The cast was truly amazing and the score was wonderfully lush. There really is nothing like a dame!

3 comments:

  1. so marilyn monroe-ish.. i can imagine how wispy the skirt must be!! :) presko hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the outfits are amazing! And I would love to be on a mom's budget than a student budget any day!!! I mean a budget where you can afford Oliver Peoples sunnies, Ray Bans, Zara,and Marc Jacobs is the kind of budget I would love to be on! :P

    - AV

    ReplyDelete